Graber Faux Wood Blinds simulate the deep, natural beauty of wood at a fraction of the cost. In addition, they’re completely moisture-proof, making them an appropriate and attractive alternative for kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms and other rooms with high humidity. Faux wood blinds are an excellent choice for low-traffic areas of your home, and other locations where budget is a consideration. Choose 2-1/2″ slat sizes for a bolder look and a broader viewing area. Cordless lift option offers a safer alternative for homes with children and pets; standard wand tilt eliminates all dangling cords. Solid cloth tapes, available in 1″ and 1-1/2″ sizes, bring an extra touch of flair to your blinds and improve privacy control by covering route holes. NoHoles option eliminates route holes, providing additional privacy and the best available light control; not available with cloth tapes or cordless lift.
- Solid or simulated woodgrain moisture-resistant PVC slats are available in 2″ and 2-1/2″ slat sizes.
- A decorative valance is included, creating a clean look and concealing hardware and headrails.
- These enduring, easy-to-clean blinds are an affordable alternative to real wood.
- Available in 21 popular color choices, with your choice of smooth or textured slats that are resistant to warping.
- Cordless lift, NoHoles Privacy, and decorative cloth tape options available.
- Corded Tilt and Lift is 1/3 of the finished blind length for child and pet safety.
- Backed by the Graber limited lifetime warranty.
- The cords on this product present a potential strangulation hazard. For child safety, choose cordless lift or products with inaccessible cords.